Thursday, March 30, 2006

God Bless Apple!

Thank God my laptop is back. I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank the apple co. They were so generous they added 8 more GB to my hardrive and upgraded my operating system free of charge. God Bless Apple!I think their trying to make things better. So, far they're doing a good job. I'm glad it came back so soon because I have a video photo album I have to turn in tomorrow to ACU's HR department. Other than apple stuff I've been enjoying my week. Last night Trey wanted to stay home and watch Lost and I'm not a big fan so I went to the gym. I took my comm law book and huge neon yellow highlighter with me. Yes, I'm that girl at the gym that you see doing her homework. I thought it would be a waste of time taking my reading with me, but I really got a lot done, even more so if I would've stayed home. So, tonight I'm returning to the gym to get my studying on. This weekend will be sort of busy...I have a wedding to tape with Amanda. Yeah, these people contacted me last week and said hey we need a videographer. Crazy. Everyone always forgets about the videographer, but that's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment