Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tearful Goodbyes

I would like to say that Narnia is an amazing movie. Last night I went to a studio screening here in Los Angeles and afterwards they had a panel discussion with some of the people involved in making the movie. It's a really good movie worth watching. Afterwards, I came back to the apartment and meet up with my other roomates. We're all dreading saying goodbye to each other. This morning Mary woke me up at 4 am. She woke me up to say goodbye. I was half awake and half asleeep, but I managed to pull it together to give her a hug. It's tough you know, hoping you'll see people again, but not knowing if you ever will. I didn't realize how dificult saying goddbye could be. So here we are now. I'm just waiting for my flight. I fly out of LAX and I'll be home before I know it. Well, God's been good to me. I've made lasting friendships and I have wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment