Friday, December 02, 2005

Inhale LA

Well, today was the last day of internship. How exciting…I know. I’ll miss it. The last couple of days my body has been trying to catch up with my brain. Wednesday I pulled an all nighter, editing my movie. It’s close to completion, but my crew and I are still making minor adjustments. In editing time I guess minor adjustments equal many many hours. So, maybe we’re not close to being done. Wednesday we screen our films in class. I can’t wait.

So, since I’m leaving in a few days, I want to inhale as much of Los Angeles as I can. Everyone tells me you have to experience In and out Burger. I went last night and it was good, but if you go there don’t have the milk shake, it’s horrible. Yuck, yuck. I’ve done a lot of the LA stuff, but I guess there are a few more things I should do like buy a shirt or something. Okay maybe not, but next week a group of us are going to the price is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment