Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Charleston: Beauty Around Every Corner

It's been a few days since I've been back from my business trip to Charleston. I attended a filmmakers conference called InFocus. Sunday, Monday and a little bit of Friday were my free days.
I ran 16 miles around town, spread out over the course of 5 days. Most of the pictures are from my runs.




My hotel was about 2 miles from the water front.


There was a class for drone users, I saw them while I was out on my morning run.


Monday, I had some free time, so my roommate and I toured a mansion. There is a scene in The Notebook that was filmed here.

Outside the mansion

The food was pretty good and cheap. I spent less than $200 bucks on eating out. Not bad considering I arrived on Sunday and left on Friday. It was a huge help, that the conference provided breakfast most mornings and one night they provided dinner. They also had two parties and paid for four cocktails.

It was an awesome trip. I met some amazing people in the industry. I might do another post about what I learned…not sure if anyone would be interested to hear about that, but it might be good for me to write my thoughts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment