Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Sleeping Beauty Ballet

I took Cheyenne to watch a ballet - The Sleeping Beauty. It was Texas Ballet Theater's latest production. We loved it! Dee Dee, my old boss was working as a stage hand. She asked the cast to sign a performance book for Cheyenne. That was so nice of her to do that! Cheyenne has a ballet keepsake box, so we'll put it in there.

This year, I decided to subscribe to the Ballet, I have tickets to go to every production at Bass Performance Hall - with the exception of the Nutty Nutcracker. This will be my assigned seat for each show! Orchestra, center. I like it!

Chey and I stepped out to the lobby during every intermission.

We also enjoyed pink Tutu drinks. Mine tasted better than hers :)

Before the show, we went to the Tutus and Tiaras ballerina event. It was a party for young girls to do crafts, take pictures with ballerinas, and play before the performance started.

The performance was 3 hours long and Cheyenne did great! I'm so proud of her. She also enjoyed the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment