Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My First Guitar was a Flying-V, an Outrageous Costume and a Princess at Work

People recognize Columbus Day? Cheyenne had the day off from school, so we just rocked out all day, you know…
The first electric guitar I had was also a Flying-V. I use to play Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit. Bush - Machine Head and Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm. I wasn't amazing, but I wasn't awful.

Last night, was the Ladies Night Halloween Party. Guess who won best costume?

This past weekend I was consumed with editing, Dakota would check-up on me every now and then. It's like every time she'd visit with me, she was either wearing a new outfit or streaking (no diaper)…she has decided to give potty-training another go…She's doing ok.
Oh, I'm still loving my new office and computer. It really is a great space to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment