Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Because the Old One Broke, Ginger Problems & Limiting Work

We got a new dishwasher because our old one broke. This one is so quite. I think Trey was more excited than I was about our new appliance. We went about two weeks hand washing dishes --- let me correct that by saying, I went two weeks hand washing dishes. It was fine, but I'm glad to have a working dishwasher again.

I heard something about how Saturday is the first day of summer. What? It's already hot, I think summer has been here for a while! In related news, you know you live with a ginger if you own five bottles of sunblock…

If you are wondering why my blog post per week, have somewhat dropped -- it's because I've been editing pretty much every night. After all, it is wedding season. I have another wedding this weekend, I'll be working on. Oh, and I met with a bride recently and she booked me for the fall. I'm really looking forward to that one too - it will be at the stockyards! With all the business picking up, I'm considering only making myself available for 2 weddings a month - no more than that. I have 3 this month and between full-time employment and self-employment I want to avoid burn out. We'll, see how things pan out. Maybe I can handle more than I think - time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment