Friday, June 20, 2014

Ballet Camp 2014

Today, was the end of the week ballet recital. Bria and Chey have had the most amazing week together at camp. They both did an incredible job performing! I'm so proud of them!

Cheyenne can be shy (especially in a ballet setting), but when she has a friend by her side, she seems to break out of her shell. It was exciting to see her perform with so much confidence.
Dakota was a good girl and sat during the entire performance, which allowed me to record Chey's dance.

My precious girls. I love them!

The B family! It was nice seeing Erin and the girls this week. Mike drove into town for the performance and afterwards, we went out for a quick bite. I told the girls we were celebrating their dance accomplishments! They were thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment