Tuesday, April 15, 2014

When we Shop, We Get Free Cookies

When I was out of town, I missed these two like crazy! This past weekend, we didn't have big plans, so we spent the majority of our time at home and only getting out for grocery shopping, the mall and church. I have all kinds of fun things I want to do with them this summer - that involve getting out of the house. I have a list in my head, but I think, I should jot it down and share it with you guys.

So, when we go grocery shopping, we have to stop by the bakery and get free cookies. The girls expect it. It makes them so happy.

Yesterday, I helped Amanda by watching her boys for a few hours, while she ran an errand. The boys wore Dakota out.

She eventually woke up, as a new creature….bat baby!

She actually hated the mask, but I thought it was adorable on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment