Monday, January 06, 2014

Training. Sweet Treats. Furniture Shopping.

How was your weekend? I woke up early Saturday morning and went for an 18 mile run. I figured, if I'm going to run an ultra, I need to train like I am going to run one.
Weekly Training
Luckily, I updated my playlist, so I was not completely bored running for 3 hours. This picture is a tiny snapshot of my run playlist. I'm in love with LeAnn Rimes - Spitfire album!
Sample Spotify Run playlist
It's been forever since I ate a GU, during a long run. For this long run, I made a wheat wrap filled with almond butter and honey. I ate half of it around mile 14 and the other half at mile 16.
Untitled
Trey's mom and Uncle were in town, so we hung out with them Saturday. The boys and kids were craving something sweet.
Untitled
You know you've worn a Krispy Kreme hat at least once. P.S. those white sunglasses - I found at Academy for $2.98!
Untitled
The kids were fascinated with the donut making process.
Untitled
Untitled
We decided to take our sugar crash to Rooms to Go. We are kind of in the market for new living room furniture. We like this set.
Untitled
I'm ready for something different. I want leather. It seems more kid friendly. What do you think?
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment