Friday, January 24, 2014

New Toy. Looking Forward to This. & A Dose of Sweetness.

One of the greatest challenges I face, when filming handheld with my DSLR is stabilization and rolling the focus. I hope this new piece of equipment helps. If not, then there goes $300.
Untitled
This girl has the green light to go to The NABShow in Las Vegas. I can't wait to get my hands on some gear! Especially, now that I have my own business and I still plan on investing in more products. Vendors have gear displayed like this (see pic below), so you can test everything! It's a wonderful experience and I can't wait!!!!!! I'll be attending the Post Production World Conference at the NABShow.
NABShow 2012
It's been a while since you've seen a photo of Dakota. Here's your dose of sweetness. By the way, that's my favorite shirt. I need it in my size. Have a great weekend!
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment