Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving & Braving the Shopping Crowds

Happy Thanksgiving from Abilene!!! I forgot my USB camera cord at home (I'm so sad about that!), so here are some of my cell phone Thanksgiving Highlights.
Here are some baked goods mom made. Mmmm, food.
Untitled
Shelly and I explained to Trey that selfies are out and butt selfies are in. He was trying to take one, it's harder than it looks. If you ever catch me posting a photo like this, please feel free to slap me and then call my momma.
Untitled
Speaking of selfless…
#selfie at Mom's House
Untitled
My uncle JR drove from Victoria to spend Thanksgiving with us. He is my Mom's oldest brother. I think they could pass as twins.
Untitled
The Anderson's, typically eat Thanksgiving meal around lunch time. This year, Trey's mom had lunch ready around 11:30 am and my mom had lunch ready around 3:30 pm. After eating and visiting with everyone, I wanted to go to Target to get an iPad mini for DA Video & Photo Services (and for play). So, I dragged some family members along. I stood in line with my niece Angelica for over an hour and a half, while my mom and aunt went shopping at the mall. My toes almost froze while I was waiting, but I walked away with my tablet. I think my boss is the best for getting me one! :)

This was the line that I stood in at Target (my niece Angelica was also with me)…there was roughly (I'm totally guessing here…) 100 people ahead of me. When I went inside, a few people were sprinting. I ran quickly to the Apple products line. I was about the 15th person in that line.
Black Friday In Abilene
Meanwhile, Trey went to Sears and this was the line he had to wait in. I told him, nobody cares about Sears! He could have waited until they opened and got what he wanted. It's kind of hard to see, but that's Brandon with a thumbs up.
 Black Friday In Abilene

No comments:

Post a Comment