Thursday, October 31, 2013

One thing I've learned this Week

If you don't do the proper maintenance on front-load washing machines, you run the chance of having your house smell like mildew. Trust me, it's stinky! For the past few days, I've walked into the mudroom and I've been like WTH is that smell?????

Apparently, after each wash, it is recommended to leave the washing machine door slightly open as well, as use a washing machine cleaner and use it as directed. Perhaps, I should've read the manual or something....
According to the Tide packs I bought, I'm suppose to use them once a month.

Today, I don't want to go to the gym. I need some running motivation and/or a friend! 
If I don't go during my lunch break, I don't think I will have the energy to go after I take the girls trick or treating, tonight. I wish I had a running buddy, in my neighborhood or at work. 
Currently accepting applications for a running friend
- Must be willing to run with me at 5 am on Saturday or Sunday mornings. 
- 6 to 20 miles at a time
- Must be able to tolerate my jabber and peppiness at said time 
- Preferably someone who runs equivalent pace as me, but not required
There's a couple in my neighborhood who compete in triathlons, I think I'm going to go stalk them. 
Are you a solo runner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment