Monday, October 21, 2013

My Week in Photos

This past week, my weekly training was right on target, but my long run was not as long as I wanted it to be. I'm hoping to have a better long run weekend, coming up. Thursday, I added cross training to my schedule. In addition to running, I rode a few miles on the bike and 3 miles on rowing machine.

My Week in Photos the late edition:
Last week, was ladies night out. My sister, Natasha won this handmade wreath. It was a door prize drawing. Instead of taking it and hanging it at her apartment, she let me borrow it. It's sooo massive.
Untitled
I took "my  famous" banana pudding to share with the ladies. We had leftovers. Tasha help me buckle it in the car. We wanted to make sure it got home, safe to Trey. Sad thing is, he never got any -- we ate it before he could eat the leftovers. Sorry. I made him another batch this week, so he would stop crying.
Untitled
Chey in the kitchen, while I was meal prepping for the week.
Untitled
Grocery shopping with the girls.
Untitled
We are getting so close to Halloween. We thought it was time to bust out Halloween clothes that Nana got us.
Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment