Friday, October 04, 2013

My Week in Photos

Occassionally, I buy Amanda and the kiddos donuts. They were pretty excited this morning.
image
Fill in the blank....
This girl is still not ____________!
image
I got some purple Cauliflower from Central Market. All I could think of while I was eating my salad was -- Go TCU Frogs!
image
More food related images. The kids made apple pie this week. Chey brought some home to share with us and ended up eating most of it. I don't blame her, it was delicious!
image image
Sleep Before Food. I'm the opposite. I'll wake-up just to eat. image
For several years my ice machine stopped working. A few months ago, Trey wiggled the ice box around and all of a sudden it started working again. STRANGE!
Earlier this week, the water dispenser started gushing out water and it wouldn't stop. Trey had to drag the fridge out and stop the line or something like that -- I don't know, I'm a girl. If I was home alone and that happen -- I would probably just scream.
Fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment