Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Week in Photos

A little weekday date with Daddy.
Ice Cream Date
Trey checking out his Grand Theft Auto map. He pre-ordered the latest GTA and picked it up as soon as he got back from Kansas. Boys....
Grand Theft Auto Map
The kids celebrated Pirate Day at Krispy Kreme. Free Donuts for dressing up like a pirate. Mrs. Amanda took them, while I was at work.
Pirate Day donuts Pirate Day donuts
If you spend a lot of time with someone they are bound to annoy you. As much as these little ones agitate each other, they sure like to get cozy on the recliner.
Recliner Chey and Luke
It's a known fact, ballerinas play with ballerinas.
Untitled
While Trey was in Kansas watching the Cowboys game, we were watching it at the house. Notice the cheerleader in the middle.
Untitled
Work gave me a CLEAR Wireless hotspot. It's perfect for conferences or you know....when I need to stream strawberry shortcake at the doctors office.
Untitled
When I'm not eating, I'm watching shows about food.
Untitled
Dakota is almost 100% over her sickness. I may have to change the batteries on her snot sucker, soon. We used it a lot!
Snot Sucker #Literally

No comments:

Post a Comment