Tuesday, August 27, 2013

We Have One More Year Until School

While my mommy friends are waving goodbye to their school age children (summer is over??), I'm sitting over here thinking I have one more year until Cheyenne reaches that point. However, we do have ballet school. Her tuition has been paid for in advance so she's fully comitted to the fall and spring.  Thank you small business account.
Ballet
I attended a parents meeting, while Chey went to her first class. After hearing about the Ballet Guild, I decided that's something I'm interested in, so now I'm a member. Once I get assigned to do something, I let you know what the guild is all about.

Chey had a wonderful first day and a wonderful teacher. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but I overheard her teacher talking with another staff. She was so excited and said, "I'm so happy to be here, teaching!" She seemed genuine and I appreciate that kind of passion.
Ballet
Here's to another wonderful semester of ballet!
Ballet

No comments:

Post a Comment