Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Week in Photos

I'm exhausted, I woke up this morning and ran 13 miles. Even though I'm tired, I thought I'd throw some photos up.
I don't care how old you are, it's pretty exciting when you get mail from a friend. Thanks Brianna for the surprise!
Untitled
Dakota and I made new friends and they are twins.
Untitled
Friday night we had Family Date Night at the Keg! I got so full eating appetizers, that I didn't even finish my applewood bacon wrapped filet <--- that's a mouthful. That's ok. I had it for brunch, today. Dinner at the Keg
Amanda sent me this photo. She was prepping food for all the kids. This past week, she was watching another girl, as well. Monday, I usually pack all the food for my girls for the entire week. I guess, this day Amanda wanted to plate all the food. Cheyenne had the orange plate.
Untitled
While I work, the girls get to do fun stuff like go to the park. Cheyenne, not pictured, was probably running around chasing Luke.
Untitled
But it's ok that they go to the park and are out and about because then all they want to do afterwards is this...
Untitled
Chey grabbed my phone and took the following pictures.
Untitled
What Trey normal does when he's home.
Untitled
What I normally do, when I'm at home.
Untitled
And what Dakota does...
Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment