Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bride & Groom Get Down at Wedding...Harlem Shake Style & Wedding Photos

This happened at the Wedding....
Look, I have a little videographer in training. Soon, I'll have her running my business.
Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
My cousin had her wedding at an RV park. This is the hall where she had the ceremony and reception.
Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
We were thankful to be inside, away from the sun, heat, and humidity. Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
We had cozies as party favors. Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
When I wasn't recording, I tried to cut loose and have fun and I guess for me that means looking like this??? I've always told Trey he is one lucky guy to have me.
Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
Here is my mom with her sister. Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
And my uncle and aunt. Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
At the reception, we danced
Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
And danced
Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
And DANCED
Barnes Wedding Summer 2013
Meanwhile, my uncle was playing the lotto, trying to get rich. Barnes Wedding Summer 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment