Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Bluebonnet Babies

Dakota is 10 months old and shining...

Dakota is 44 Weeks Old

-She has 2 teeth, front bottom area
- She can wave
- Cheyenne can make her giggle like nobody's business
- Occasionally she cries if I pass her and I don't acknowledge her presence
- She reaches out for me, when she wants me
- Da-Da is a word she says often. She still has not learned how to say Ma-Ma.
- Strawberry Puree is her favorite solid food
- I'm doing my best to keep up with her demand, but she's still exclusively a breastfed baby.

The thing I love most about this photo is that it captures her curiosity. She loves reaching out and examining everything.
Bluebonnet Photos of the Girls
In case you are wondering, Mrs. Amanda took photos of the girls, she did a fantastic job!
I keep seeing my friends posting bluebonnet photos, but I have not seen any, this season. Where are they hiding???
Bluebonnet Photos of the Girls
P.S. When did she grow-up????
Bluebonnet Photos of the Girls

1 comment: