Thursday, March 07, 2013

Small Business Update

Earlier this year, I made my video and photography business official. I wanted to have at least one project a month and so far, that's exactly how things have/are panning out (at least for Jan. through May). I don't have much going on this summer, but I would love to record a wedding ceremony.

Here is my latest project, it's a quince. I will wrap this project in a few days, but I wanted to share a short 50 second clip from the ceremony.

I have a pretty big photography project coming up this month and it has the potential to be repeat business for me. I wanted to stay away from as much photography work as possible. However, I enjoy event photography, I'm not talking about that.... -- but I'm willing to give this upcoming project a shot. <--- pun!

No comments:

Post a Comment