Friday, October 19, 2012

Like a Boss

Trey is being all humble and quiet over here, so I guess I'm going to be the one to share the good news. I want to celebrate his accomplishment and I'm sure you guys would like to celebrate with us.

So, here's the big news -- Trey has accepted a position as the Service Manager, for the company he works for. This is a huge deal!!!! I'm so proud of Trey.

Did you know Trey started off in the HVAC field when he was in high school? Originally, he wanted to study architecture and that was probably the path he was going to take, on through college --- Instead, he ended up in a high school HVAC class because it was the only one that worked with his schedule. He found out he was really good at it and he enjoyed it.

Trey started working for an HVAC company in Abilene when he was in high school, for a little over minimum wage. After graduating high school, he attended Universal Technical Institute in Houston, he graduated and moved back to Abilene and that's what he's been doing ever since. He went from being an Installer, to  Service Technician and now Service Manager. Way to go Trey! You inspire me to do more! Seriously, what have I done with my life????  :)  

My new nickname for Trey is Boss. Trey is working on a bid
This above picture was taken this past summer.
Trey's new position, will require him to do some work from home. Our little office nook is about to get some love.
The Building of Our Home

No comments:

Post a Comment