Saturday, September 29, 2012

What should I wear to My 10 Year High School Reunion?

Next week, I will be going to my 10 year high school reunion. I'm so old!

Today, Cheyenne and Trey went to the gun show, while Dakota and I went dress shopping. I found two dresses and I bought both of them. I felt like the lady in the IKEA commercial, when she pays for her items and then runs out the store, yelling to husband, "START THE CAR!" Here's the video if you have no idea what I'm talking about. That's how I felt! -- I even got 40% off the final price!

Calvin Klein Color Block Dress: $46. 
Honestly, I hate the way this dress looks on this model, the dress itself is actaully form fitting and flattering. This picture doesn't do the dress justice. I love the way this dress fits me and 5 THUMBS up to Calvin Klein for boosting my ego with their dress sizes. Me a size 2? Ok, if you say so, Mr. Klein.


Got 40% off this price
Ralph Lauren: The I Can Wear Anywhere to Anything Black Dress $27
I want to wear this dress everywhere, even to bed. It's so soft.
Which one should I wear?????? 


Got 40% off this price
By the way, this is what the Ralph Lauren dress looks like on me, I didn't take a picture of the other one. I sent this picture to Trey. He approves.
Untitled
Oh, this is a dress that didn't make the cut. It looked great on the rack, but looked terrible on mine.
Untitled

5 comments:

  1. 10 year reunion! Ha you are not even close to old. They are both great dresses but that black one makes you look like one HOT mamma!! That's my vote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! What a nice compliment!

      Delete
  2. The top one! With some nude or red heels! Hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too, I don't have nude shoes, but Trey's mom told me she has some I can have --- It's so hard picking one. I need a wardrobe break in the middle of my reunion. Diva, right here. :)

      Delete
  3. The top one! With some nude or red heels! Hot hot!

    ReplyDelete