Friday, September 28, 2012

My Week in Photos: My Reaction to Sickness

Dakota woke up this morning with a nasty cough, no fever, just a raspy cough. Trey was really concerned and told me to call the nurse. I did and she told me the usual -- humidifier, make sure Dakota is eating, sleeping, elevate her bed, etc..... Trey is a fantastic Dad, he is always concerned when the girls get sick.

I don't react the same way when they come down with a cold, it doesn't mean that I don't care, it's just --- well I don't know -- mothers instinct??? I know when the girls are in bad shape (I freak out and it breaks my heart) and I know when it's just a cold or virus that needs to run it's course. Most of the time, that's the case. I hope this cold/cough thing she has going, doesn't stick around long.
Pooh Bear Hands
My friend Kendra watched the girls for me today, they spent the day at the mall. Cheyenne looks so funny to me. LOL! LOL! Really!
Cheyenne spending the day with Kendra
Leah was hanging out with Kendra and sent me this picture. I told her to stop having fun without me.
Cheyenne playing with her buddy, Cadence
This is soooo random....
Here is a wall of lockers in my work building. It's only random because I'm sharing. It makes perfect sense that there are lockers available to students. Duh!
Wall of lockers at work
Well, have a good weekend. I will be watching more episodes of 90210 and making another batch of paleo brownies! Seriously, that's all I can think about it. Brownies. Brownies. Brownies. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment