Friday, September 21, 2012

My Week in Photos

My friends were hanging out without me, RUDE. But they made up for it because while Katy was visiting with Krista she posted the sweetest photo on Instagram. That's just what I needed to see! In childcare news, it looks like Tonya is feeling better (she had pneumonia, earlier this week), so she'll be watching the girls, next week.
Katy P. with Dakota
I'm sexy and I know it. Maybe I'm saving the spinach for later. Dakota likes it and that's all that matters.
Food in my teeth. SEXY!
How 'bout them Cowboys? P.S. Let's not talk about last weeks game. Mmm-Kay...
Cowboys!
Did you know Dakota is making the bonnet stylish again? Bonnet with Cowboys gear? Sure.
I wish the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop sold baby jersey's.
Holding my sweet babe.
Speaking of the Cowboys, leave it to Trey to make his truck look like an NFL Advertisment. Honestly, I'm happy for him, the guy finally has a truck.We like the Cowboys
A picture from when Kirsta watched Dakota.
Dakota!
I took this one. Can we talk about these chubby cheeks? Cuteness! Untitled
Strapped in and ready to go. Party on the weekend!Snapped in and ready to leave the house.
Do you have any weekend plans? 
Last week,  I was so excited that Netflix added season 4 of 90210, I ended up watching 7 episodes. I'd like to watch more, this weekend. I also plan on running. Tomorrow, I have 5 miles. I need to figure out where I will run. Well, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment