Monday, August 06, 2012

Sweet Dakota is 8 Weeks Old

I can't get enough of her smile. She doesn't smile all the time, but when she does, her face lights up.
Dakota is 8 weeks old
Yeah, that's a good grin and some double chin action. Adorable!!!!
Dakota is 8 weeks old
8 Week Snapshot
- She is still sleeping through the night
- When I talk, she usually turns her head in my direction.
- She enjoys bath time
- I don't think her eyes have settled yet, but they are leaning towards the grey spectrum
- She's not much of a crier, but when she does, her cry sounds like a cough
- She likes to gaze off and look at lights
- She seems more comfortable wearing onesies, than she does when I put dresses or shirts on her
- We don't normally put bows on her, so this is how we see her 95% of the time
Dakota is 8 weeks old

Dakota is 8 weeks old

Dakota is 8 weeks old

Dakota is 8 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment