Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Photographer & Model -- Well, "Model" is a Long Shot

When no one is around to help me set my exposure and lights, I have to run back and forth...and play photographer //// (slash) //// model subject.

I'm quite impressed that I'm in focus.
Setting up for Headshots at Work
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Times Ten Cellar 
Saturday, Isis with EnduraLAB organized a ladies night out. About 10 of us had dinner in the West 7th area and then walked to a wine bar called Times Ten Cellar. I loved hanging out with the ladies, but if you are looking for date night ideas, you've gotta try this place. The atmosphere is super romantic.

What is your favorite wine? I had a glass of malbec, but my favorite is Moscato.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MacBook Pro Update:
My electronic baby is finally ready to come home! I'm so glad I took my co-workers advice and backed everything up before I sent it to IT for the encryption. It was in the hands of the IT department, when the hard drive fried. They don't repair computers, so I had to take my laptop to Apple. The hard drive replacement was almost $300, but since it's still under warranty, the fee was waived.

No comments:

Post a Comment