Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Covering Up the Ta-Ta's

Last night, Dakota was fussing, I knew she wasn't hungry and her diaper was dry ---- so I took her clothes off and put her on my skin...I walked once around the kitchen island and she was happy again.

She's rarely fussy and the only reason, I think she was upset was because her legs might've been sore from the shots she received on Monday. I know my body feels sore for several days after I receive shots. Trey went to the drugstore, but by the time he made it home with the medicine, she was already passed out for the night. She slept her usual weekday schedule, 8 (ish) pm to 6 am.

She's still sleeping like a champ and no fussy moments -- other than this one. She makes me want to have about 6 more chubby babies. Umm, wait a second, maybe not.
Dakota!
I was strategically placing my hands on her to cover her ta-ta's, after all she is a little lady.

We love her so much. Thanks to Cheyenne for capturing these sweet moments. She's quite the photographer.
Dakota!
I'll leave you with this picture of Trey "pretending" to fart. Again, Chey captured this moment too.
Dakota!

No comments:

Post a Comment