Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fascinated with a Mobile & I Really Had Twins

Babies, don't play or really do much of anything -- they just lay around cooing and looking adorable. So, when Dakota started showing interest in her baby mobile, I had to capture the moment. Dakota in her Crib
This girl, does not like to be covered. When I put her down for the night, I don't even bother giving her a blanket. She's been kicking blankets off since she was 4 weeks old (at least). I put a burp rag under her, so in case she spits up -- I don't have to change the bedding.
Dakota in her Crib
A little video
 And here are a few pictures when Cheyenne started showing interest in a mobile. IMG_8766
I promise, these two photos are Chey, not Dakota. They look so much alike! I KNOW! When I look at Dakota, I feel like, I've traveled back in time. It's like I had twins, but there was a 4 year gap...
IMG_8588

No comments:

Post a Comment