Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Perfect Fathers Day Gift

This year, I got off the hook, I didn't have to buy Trey a fathers day gift because I gave birth to his daughter. Which is the best gift of all...don't you think? His only fathers day request was that I make him Hamburger Helper. I stopped making that mush, like 4 or 5 years ago, but every now and then Trey will either ask me to make it for him or he'll make it himself. A little here, a little there, never hurt anybody.

So, a huge happy fathers day to Trey.
He used a weeks worth of vacation time to stay at home with me this week. He's been so helpful and he's a pro at changing diapers.
Trey Changing Dakota's Diaper at the Hospital
This morning, while I was working on lunch, Trey and Cheyenne went grocery shopping. Cheyenne really likes the double seater cart. Here before too long Dakota will be big enough to ride beside her.
Cheyenne Loves this Cart
This afternoon, while Dakota was napping, I got out of the house and went shopping at Sam's Club. It felt great to be driving and walking around. It's hard to believe the last time I was out and about by myself other than today, was last week, when I walked to Wal-Mart to get pineapple.

Do you guys FaceTime? We do. Here's is Dakota's first FaceTime chat. All she had to say was hiccup.
Dakota at home 6 days old
Cheyenne is thinking: This is like looking in a mirror...
Dakota at home 6 days old
I'm not complaining at all, but this baby girl sleeps and sleeps and when she's not sleeping, she's yawning.
Last night, was a fantastic. This was her feeding/changing schedule:
9:50 pm
12:00 am
5:05 am
9:00 am
Dakota, I'm totally loving your schedule. Keep it up! 
Dakota in Her Bassinet

No comments:

Post a Comment