Monday, June 18, 2012

Home Photo Session

Last September, I took maternity photos for my friend Serena. She asked if she could return the favor and so I asked her to take Dakota's newborn portraits.
IMG_2699_2
Serena is a talented and a patient photographer, I'm blessed to have her as a friend. Here is a sneak peak of the photo shoot. As soon as I get the photos I'll post them here.
Newborn Portraits
When we finally made it home from NICU, I took Cheyenne's newborn portraits, but this time around it was nice to have someone else do them. I will have plenty of opportunities to take pictures of Dakota,  in the future.

Here is a snapshot of one of Cheyenne's Newborn Portraits. Looks like Dakota...I KNOW!
Cheyenne's Newborn Portraits
Serena came to my house and it took her about 2 and half hours to take the photographs. Homegirl, has patience, I'm telling you....
Newborn Portraits Taken by Serena
As much as Dakota sleeps, she was awake for at least an hour of the photo session. Needless to say, she napped good after it was all said and done.
Newborn Portraits Taken by Serena
Serena making my girl look glamourous.
Newborn Portraits Taken by Serena
Cheyenne was standing off to the side begging to use my camera. Somebody get this girl her own DSLR. Just kidding!
Newborn Portraits Taken by Serena
Whew, that's enough excitement for me, for one day. Goodnight.
Another one

1 comment: