Friday, May 04, 2012

My Week in Instagram Pictures

If you haven't found me on instragram yet, what are you waiting for?
@domander

I kind of like posting all my pictures at the end of the week to the blog. It's a random post, but I like it.

Trey's mom gave me this photo. It was Trey when he was a wee lad. What a handsome boy.
My Little Ginger
I inherited this platter, from Trey's great grandmother. She recently passed away and Jomi set this dish aside for me to have. It's beautiful. Every time I use it, I will think of her.
New to me Platter
My niece Angelica took this photo of us at ACU.
My sister and niece
4:30 am Cardio. I think I only woke up early once this week to workout. Oh, well. Dakota is making me extra sleepy, so I've been giving myself a break. I have been walking some at work though, so that should count for something.
4:30 am Cardio
My sweet Grandma Mary made Tasha this crochet pancho. Grandma, where's mine?? She made Cheyenne one --- well, actually she's still working on it.Grandma Made This for @taash_o --oh, grandma...
Trey's favorite donut shop, you know the place where the workers know him by name -- they sell cheap great tasting coffee. Starbucks, take note.
69 cents for coffee, that's what I'm talking about
Look who is making a dent with Sam's Club eggs?
Making a Dent
Remember this is what I started with (the end of march). Umm, they should still be good, right? Anybody? Well, they taste good to me.
Got Eggs?

No comments:

Post a Comment