Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cheyenne's First Ballet Recital

It seem as though there was a miscommunication between some of the parents and the ballet instructor. Half of the class thought the ballet recital was yesterday and the other half thought it was the following week. Ends up, it's next Tuesday.
Cheyenne's First Ballet Recital
Trey and I both took off of work, and Trey's mom and Erin's mom drove in from Abilene to watch Brianna and Cheyenne perform. So, the instructor was like, OK - let's do this, all the girls should know the dance by now. And they did.
Cheyenne's First Ballet Recital
Both of the girls did a fantastic job! I was so proud! That pink tutu, the tulle, and ballet slippers --- having a girl is so much fun!
Cheyenne's First Ballet Recital

Cheyenne's First Ballet Recital
Freestyle Dancing
Cheyenne's First Ballet Recital
Mike and Brianna
Cheyenne's First Ballet Recital

Cheyenne's First Ballet Recital
You know I went all paparazzi. I got some video footage, so I'll share a clip of the recital when I get around to uploading it.
Cheyenne's First Ballet Recital
Who knows, maybe it was perfectly planned for us to go to the recital a week early. I'm only saying that because we don't know when Dakota will make her debut. Today marks 16 days until her official due date. Last night, I felt two SHARP contractions. I got excited and then they went away and didn't return. It's weird to get excited about pain. I'm sure that excitement will disappear when I'm in the hospital dilated to 5 cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment