Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Week in Instagram Photos

It's Patio weather. We've had our front porch furniture for about 4 years. It's endured four summers and winters. The threading is starting to come undone, so it's time to either repair or replace the chairs. They really are not safe to sit in...which is sad.
Breakfast on the patio
Before I went to Las Vegas, Trey had a guys night out with Chad... 
NASCAR O'Reilly Auto Parts 300
Trey and him went to the NASCAR O'Reilly Auto Parts 300.
Trey at the race track
While he was doing that, I had a dinner date with Cheyenne. We went somewhere that normally we wouldn't go, if Trey was with us. We went to Panda Express. I HAVE A CHINESE FOOD BUDDY!
My Friday Night Date
The next day, Chey was all set to stay with her Nana. She had her DVD player, so she was ready for the road trip, to Abilene. Trey's parents watched her the entire time,  I was in Las Vegas. Trey could've kept her, but this is the beginning of the peak work season for him, so he didn't want to take a chance of keeping her and then having a busy week at work. Now, we know that if he would've kept her, it would've been stressful because he ended up working so much overtime. He worked a lot of overtime last week. We're talking going into work before sunrise and getting home around 8 pm.
Have Fun in Abilene. I'll miss you.
We met Trey's mom at a half-way point between Ft. Worth and Abilene.
Wind Storm
After meeting Trey's mom, at our halfway spot. Trey and I had lunch in Hudson Oaks, at a small burger joint called Big Burger. I highly recommend it. I got a bun-less burger and not only did it taste delicious, but look at the presentation! Perfect.
Best presented bunless burger, I've ever had
Slot machines at the Monte Carlo - Did you know out of all the times I've been to Las Vegas, I've never gambled, not even the penny slots. It doesn't entice me .
Slots
While Chey was in Abilene, her and Nana painted a birdhouse.
Bird House
The sitting area at the Monte Carlo Spa.
Sitting area
This is the view from Diablo's Cantina Mexican Resturant. I sat at the bar, sipped on my water, and people watched, while I waited for my food (to-go).
People Watching
This sheet was my everything, while I was at the NABShow. It was my itenirary to the Post Production World Conference, classes.
Full Schedule at the NABShow
One of the sessions, I attended. I believe this was Precision Output from FCPX and Compressor with instructor, Jeff I Greenberg.
Last session of the day
This is the Canon EOS C300. It retails for $15,000. She's an expensive beauty.
EOS C300
Well, that's all I have. If you are on Instagram, you can follow me @domander. 

No comments:

Post a Comment