Thursday, March 01, 2012

Official 2012 Cowtown Half Marathon Race Photos & A Family Visit

But first --- Let me tell you about last night.

Jason, Shelly, and Trevor were in town for the day. Once Trey and I were done with work, we all went out to eat with them at one of my favorite restaurants, Chuy's. Like last time, I got the nachos, but I remembered to ask them to take it easy on the cheese. Ohhhhh, and I ate so much chips and salsa. Today, I haven't had much of an appetite. I could probably go into hibernation mode and be just fine. The food was delicious and visiting with our family was a nice mid-week treat!
Visiting with Jason, Trevor and Shelly at Chuy's Mexican Resturant
Okay, now for the official Cowtown photos. This was right after I crossed the finish line.

Official Cowtown Half Finish Line Photo
I had about 3 more miles to go....
Official Cowtown Half Marathon Photo
And now, for your amusement....
Please laugh WITH ME. It's not a successful race, unless I have at least one terrible race day photo. Am, I right? I was probably thinking, "Whatever you do, don't pee your pants." 
Officially a Terrible Race Photo - HA!
And for the wobble, pregnant finish...
Official Cowtown Finish Photo
If you want to see video of me crossing the finish line you can view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment