Sunday, March 04, 2012

Something You Might Not Know About Trey...

Cary Services, Dallas-Ft Worth branch, was highlighted in this months company newsletter. Do you remember the team photo I took of all the guys, way back when? (blog post here). Well, it was featured on the front page.
Cary Services Team Photo
Also in the newsletter, was a little bio/information column about Trey. I thought I'd share it with you guys. Maybe you'll learn something new about him.
Work Newsletter Info of Trey
Most favorite season: Winter because work is more relaxed.
Least favorite season: Summer because work is CRAZY --- BUSY!!!!!

Cell Phone Etiquette  
This article was also in the newsletter about Cell Phone Etiquette. What are some of your cell phone do's and don'ts? I can tell you right now, my  biggest cell phone pet peeve is when girls are in a public bathroom and they decide to have a phone conversation. RUDE & GROSS!

Trey is guilty of the first one mentioned....
I'm sure I'm guilty of the third one....
cell phone etiquette
Sunday Family Time 
This evening, Trey took Cheyenne on a bike ride, while I tagged along on foot, running alongside. I spent the rest of the evening getting ready for the work week: 5 loads of laundry, lunches, shopping, and cleaning. I usually have Monday's off, but tomorrow I'll be busy with a special video production. It's going to be a BIG day, for me. A video I've been working on for about 12 weeks will be previewed in front of a large crowd (a few hundred people). I will also be filming during that lunch event. -- So say a prayer for me. Thanks!
Family Bike Ride
My DailyMile training from last week
3 miles on the bike, 70 minutes on the elliptical, and 10 miles of a run/walk combo.
 DailyMile Log:

No comments:

Post a Comment