Thursday, November 10, 2011

Running Down Hunger

Lululemon and EndurLAB are teaming up with Tarrant Area Food Bank for the month of November. This month you can drop ofnonperishable foods at the Fort Worth Lululemon location. For More information check out EnduraLAB's website. Side Note: HUGE congratulations to EnduraLAB on their big announcement. They are opening Fort Worth's first endurance specific gym! If you are an investor, they've got some options for you.

Look at all those pretty girls...
Running Down Hunger with EnduraLab and Lululemon
I have to admit this...when I talk about other run groups in town, I've been known to break them down into groups..... I can't help it. This is my observation.

When I think of Luke's Locker, I think speed demons, super fast, serious runners. I don't know if I could hang with them.

When I think of Ft. Worth Running Co. I think of runners who have a full calendar of races lined up. They are a cool group. I've ran with them once.

Now, when I think of the Lululemon Run Group, I think best dressed, pretty girls, who will surprise you with their speed. Oh, I love this run group! I don't go often enough. You should join us. It's free, it's open to men and women, we usually do speed work, so if distance running is a concern to you -- no worries. We usually do running drills and everyone runs at their own pace. Join us next week and bring some food for the Tarrant Area Food Bank collection.

Oh and one of the most convenient things about run group --- children are welcome. This is Cheyenne acting silly while I was running.
Cheyenne & Jack at Lululemon Run Group
She was trying to hold Jack, Isis and Lee's baby. She's going to be the best big sister.
Cheyenne & Jack at Lululemon Run Group

No comments:

Post a Comment