Tuesday, August 02, 2011

My Paleo Grocery List

I've recruited another paleo participant. 
Welcome, Erin!
Erin
We were chatting and we thought it might be helpful if I posted my grocery list.
Here is the list ---  or at least what I've been buying or plan to buy.
Note: I don't buy all these items during one shopping trip and NOT all the items are paleo. I think the non-paleo items will be obvious in comparison to the rest of the list. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

Vegetables
Mixed Greens; spinach - arugula, Romaine Lettuce, LIMES, Avocados, Broccoli, Sweet Potatoes, Cilantro, Cherry and Roma Tomatoes, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Garlic, Mushrooms, Zucchini/Squash, Bell Peppers, Jalapeños, canned Tomatoes

Fruit
Green Apples, Strawberries, Blueberries, Grapes, Bananas, Rasberries

Nuts
Almonds

Meat 
EGGS, Chicken, Steak, Salmon, Tilipia, Pork Loin Chops, Ground Beef, Ground Turkey, Bacon 

Oil And Vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Coconut Oil 
Red Wine Vinegar

Other
Chia Seeds
Flaxseed
Wheat Germ 
A little bit of ketchup with my Sweet Potatoes
Candy Bar & Popcorn (1 per wk)
Corn Chips to offset my Nacho cravings (1 serving per wk)
Beans (1 serving per wk) 
Did I just get some gasps from all the hardcore paleo eaters? :)

I found out my grocery store carries my favorite chicken in bulk.
I Love Buying in Bulk
Lately, breakfast has been looking like this...
Paleo Friendly Meal
Breakfast is my favorite meal. 
Paleo Friendly Meal


No comments:

Post a Comment