Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Growth Chart

This is the only time it's okay, to write on the walls. The only time.

I know it's Wednesday, but I still feel like I'm recovering from the weekend. Perhaps, it was all that running. Hey, did anyone do Tax Free Weekend? I did. I secretly enjoy all the crowds, but it really wasn't' that bad. I went to Lululemon and EXPRESS and I spent way more money than I had planned, but it all came from my honey hole, so I'm okay with that.
Growth Chart: August 2011
Right now, Cheyenne is really starting to carry a conversation. She is also starting to use her imagination more. Yesterday, she kept telling me there was a bear in the hallway.
Growth Chart: August 2011
Oh, and she told me she was drinking COFFEE! Not fair, I'm not even drinking coffee these days (paleo challenge). That's so not cool, Cheyenne! 
Growth Chart: August 2011

Growth Chart: August 2011

Growth Chart: August 2011

Growth Chart: August 2011
And now a look back...I love me some baby rolls.
Wiggle Worm

Baby and Momma
Oh, my how they grow.
Growth Chart

1 comment:

  1. i might have something to do with the coffee thing :P

    ReplyDelete