Friday, July 15, 2011

A Whole String of Junk

Well, Cheyenne has pink eye, an ear infection and possibly a bladder infection. If you ask me. that is a whole string of junk. The strange thing is, she's acting normal. We had a late doctors appointment, so we went out for cookies and a latte. I had the latte, she had the cookies.
Out Eating Cookies
The doctors office was busy, well that's what I was told, after waiting for an hour to see the physician. The parking lot was not busy. Later, I went to fill Chey's prescription, which was an antibiotic and nearly rolled my head (think exorcist) when I was told it would cost $70. and that's with insurance. It's just an antibiotic, people, not liquid gold! I drove away empty handed, called the doctors office and requested a more affordable option, and had them transfer the new prescription to another pharmacy. Long story short, in the end it cost me $20 dollars versus $70. Crazy, right?

I've never had pink-eye. Not that I know of. It looks like Chey has a mild case. Her eyes are kind of gooey, but it's not crust city -- so that's nice. I realize she's contagious, so I've been washing my hands raw.

What do you have planned this weekend? I've got miles upon miles to run, I'm not sure how that is gong to work out, since I was just informed, Trey is on call. Besides, running I plan on editing video for my church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment