Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm so Sneaky

My child will not drink her medicine, so I've been trying to sneak it into her applesauce. She caught on and refused to eat it, so I did what any parent would and made her. There were lots of tears. I hope I didn't traumatize her. I forsee alot of therapy in her future...
This morning, I mixed the medicine in her milk. I added chocolate syrup, hoping it would mask the taste...I think it worked. She drank about half the glass. Now, I'm really glad I didn't spend 70 bucks on the other medicine.

And in case you're wondering: 
Why didn't you take it to the pharmacy and have them flavor it? Well, I asked and the pharmacist said they couldn't do that with this medicine...but I CAN mix it with her food...explain that to me. 

Before going to church, Trey and Cheyenne treated themselves to donuts. 
Cheyenne's favorite type of jewelry, DONUT RING!  BTW church was fantastic. Today, the Children's Ministry had a special vacation bible school service. It's probably the most organized, well planned Children's church I've ever seen. I was so glad to be apart of it. The video I made was screened during the offering. I love my T2i camera. If my camera was a person, we'd be best friends -- best investment ever! I'm so happy, to be doing video work for my church. It brings me joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment