Monday, June 27, 2011

Abilene Vacation for the Little One

Erin and Mike are taking a vacation and since this is the busiest time of the year for Trey, there is no way we are taking vacation too...however, Cheyenne will be spending a few days in Abilene. From what I hear, she will be swimming and making her rounds visiting family. I hope Abilene is ready for this girl. She always has a full agenda when she's in town, so if you see her around A-town, say HI!

She's ready to leave....
Ready to Vacation with the Grandparents
Did you notice the Pillow Pet? Last week, Erin told me Cheyenne requested a pillow pet and something else....
Pillow Pet Twitter Response from Erin
Yeah, let me work on that...HAHA!
Ready to Vacation with the Grandparents

Ready to Vacation with the Grandparents
Have Fun Cheyenne, Mommy and Daddy will miss you!
Ready to Vacation with the Grandparents

1 comment:

  1. Love the pillow pet! And we are going to miss you so much chey! I am excited about vacation but it is just hitting me that I wont see her for a week and a half!

    ReplyDelete