Saturday, May 28, 2011

Where Do I Start?

Friday, I stayed home with Cheyenne. She caught a stomach bug and I spent the majority of my morning cleaning poop and vomit. Mom's are the best, aren't they? Go give your momma a hug or a call. By noonish, she was feeling better. Trey and I had already planned on Erin, taking her to Abilene to spend the night with Trey's parents. So, we sent Chey on her way.
Sick Day
Later that night, Trey and I went out on a date. Dinner at a steakhouse then we went out for dessert and later we went to Billy Bob's to hear country singer Kyle Park in concert. This was my first Billy Bob's experience. The show started at 10:30 pm, so Trey and dozed off in the car for a quick cat nap. Don't judge us.
Cat Nap: Caught Ya!
A special thanks to my friend, Chelsea who got us tickets. This picture was taken at Lululemon's Grand Opening Party.
Lululemon's Grand Opening Party
Did you know Billy Bob's has a live bull riding arena? Yeehaw!
Billy Bob's in Ft. Worth
TEXAS. TEXAS.
Billy Bob's in Ft. Worth
Real Cowboys.
Cowboys in Ft. Worth
Everyone have a good memorial weekend. I have more to blog, but gosh I'm tired....We've had one busy day. We ended up taking Cheyenne to the Emergency Room in Abilene, she's fine and all but gosh it's just been a tiring day. She caught a nasty stomach bug, but I think the worst has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment