Thursday, May 26, 2011

Garden Snow Cone Delight

Yesterday, I thought about going to run group, but then decided I needed a slower pace. Evenings are THE busiest time of day for me. It's always rush and hurry-hurry. Chey probably thinks her middle name is C'mon. Cheyenne C'mon.

I didn't feel like rushing from work to run group, then home, then rushing to prepare dinner, and then hurrying to get Cheyenne to bed. We get up early, so it's not like I can say, Oh, she can stay up late tonight. Instead of doing that dizzy dance, I went home, fired up the grill, made a healthy dinner, and went to a snow cone stand with my family.

Before we left home, Chey and I picked the garden for goodies. Do you see all the red?!? TOMATOES. REAL TOMATOES! Last year, my maters never turned red, so I'm allowed to be as happy as I want because this season, I have some!  
Our Little Garden
I told her to pick all the red ones and she kept going for the green. Perhaps, we should spend more time memorizing colors.
Garden Pickin'
If you look through a microscope, you might see arm definition. P90X! I'm on the last week!
Lifting a 40 lb toddler
My child kept eating all the tomatoes. I'm surprised we have any in that bowl.
PS: I need a hair cut.
Tomatoes from the Garden
For the record, she had a tomato in her mouth.
Tomatoes from the Garden
Chey's first snow cone.
IMG_0383
She asked for a Malibu Barbie, but they messed up her order and instead she got bubble gum. It's pink and she inhaled it.
IMG_0384
This is soooo Summer
IMG_0388
I passed on the snow cone, last night, but I like white coconut or banana without the top. I order it without the top because usually the syrup, sinks to the bottom and let's be honest, if we could - we would drink the syrup straight from the bottle. Okay, not really, but it is delicious.
First Snow Cone
Who needs shoes?
Barefoot @ the snow cone stand
Notice how, Trey is preoccupied. He's too involved to take a photo.
First Snow Cone

No comments:

Post a Comment