Friday, May 20, 2011

Somebody Got a Makeover

If you are visiting this blog at the main site --  http://domandtrey.blogspot.com/ -- You can see this page has a new look. That's right, the blog is sporting a makeover. What do you think?

Quick Poll: 
Do you (for the lack of a better word) physically visit blog sites? Or do you subscribe to the RSS feed and use google reader to stay up to date on what's going on in blog land?

This year, I started subscribing to my favorite blogs and I use google reader to keep up with my ever growing blogroll. But every now and then I go to the physical site to leave a comment and just to scope out the page. I added some new buttons to the sidebar, for those who prefer to subscribe or follow via RSS Feed.

One reason, really the biggest reason for changing to this new look is to accommodate larger photos. The old template I was using, limited my photo size. I want to showcase more photos within a larger frame. That's what's up!

(Insert, cool - yet random photo HERE)  NOW.
__
HEY! While I was looking for photos for the new header, I stumbled upon this photo. Trey's Senior Portrait, 2001 _ The boy I fell in love with.
2001: Trey's Graduation Photo
I'll probably do some minor tweaking to this page, but for the most part -- THIS IS IT. I hope you will have a better reading, photo and video viewing experience. I'm just trying to make it pretty on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment