Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jimmy Buffet...Who?

We have a visitor in town. Joel AKA Uncle Bubba. He's in town visiting and going to a Jimmy Buffet concert with Trey. When Bubba asked Trey to go a few weeks ago, Trey was like, "Who is Jimmy Buffet?" I know the name, but I had to look him up and then I recognized his famous tunes.
Uncle Bubba
Oh, this morning when I was getting ready, Cheyenne got into my make-up.
Eye Shadow
She is starting a trend, eye shadow on cheeks.
Eye Shadow
T-shirt: It's So Easy Being Cute
Eye Shadow
Later, we headed to Chuy's Mexican Restaurant. I sat in the back with Cheyenne. Have you ever been in a Honda ELEMENT? I like riding in the backseat. It's cool how the seats sit higher than the front, it's like you're perched up looking over.
Back Seat Driver
Cheyenne, didn't care, she sits in the backseat all the time, it's nothing new for her.
She was thinking, Feed Me, WOMAN! 
Feed Me

No comments:

Post a Comment