Friday, April 29, 2011

No Snuggle Buddy

Last night, Trey worked out of town, so I had the king size bed all to myself. I was hoping Cheyenne would wake-up in the middle of the night and snuggle with me, but she didn't. I even told her right before bed time, "If you wake up in the middle of the night find me, so we can snuggle."

I guess all the food we had for dinner knocked her out. Instead of cooking last night, we went to Souper Salad. I used my free buffet - birthday coupon. SCORE! I think we ate one of everything. After I put Cheyenne to bed, I vegged out on the sofa, while watching TV and ate an almond butter/jam sandwich. Umm, I went to a buffet and then went home and ate a sandwich. Yes. I did. Oh, one more thing about Souper Salad: I saw a man walk up to the ice cream machine. It was self-service. The man took his finger to catch the excess ice cream and then licked his finger. He did this three times, I guess he thought no one was watching him. We made eye contact. I did not blink. Really, dude?! THAT IS SO GROSS! Luckily, I got my serving before witnessing that, but it still grosses me out just thinking about it.

Random Thoughts:
- My garden looks mouth-watering. I'll take photos so you can see the progress.
- I've been so good about composting. Green points for me.
- I need a haircut.
- My 27th birthday is tomorrow. Trey says we need to get my gift, he won't give me any hints.
- I woke up this morning around 4 am. I ran on the treadmill and watched the royal wedding. Some people said they cried. I felt so disconnected from this wedding. It was cool to watch it for 30 minutes, but I don't think it's anything to cry about.
- LULULEMON's grand opening is this weekend. Go. SHOP. Explore. That place is so cool. I'll take one of everything.
-Trey has started ordering truck parts. He's thrilled.

That was random. Okay, I'll leave with two videos of Cheyenne. She's such a big girl, look at her sing and dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment