Saturday, April 30, 2011

My 27th Birthday

This morning, I celebrated my 27th b-day with a 7 mile run. I thought about you (my family and friends). You all mean a lot to me and I don't know what I would do with you guys. During my run, I had one ear bud in my ear, so I could listen to my iPod- iPhone. I smiled every time I heard a FaceBook notification. I figured it was birthday wishes.

The last few weeks, I've been neglecting the Trinity Trail, so I decided to give the dirt trail a break and hit the pavement. The change of scenery was nice and I got a little speed back, by running on a smoother surface.


Last night, we got a head start on b-day celebrating. Shopping and Dinner. Before dinner, we went out as a family to the grand opening of Lululemon and I fell in love with every piece of clothing. While I was shopping Trey found a sofa and Cheyenne found the toys. Everyone was happy. I had such a hard time picking a birthday present for myself/from Trey. Ultimately, I decided on the Energy Sports Bra (in a greenish yellow color). 

What do you think? I like it. This should make for some interesting tan lines. Question for the ladies: Do you wear a sports bra when working out in public? I never did, up until last summer. It got so hot and I was running for several hours at a time outdoors, so I started running wearing a sports bra with no top cover. Personally, I don't like wearing white sports bras out in public, that screams underwear, but if it's color and it's well covered - I'm okay with it. 
Lululemon Energy Sports Bra
So, back to the weekend birthday stuff.....
Today, we went out for lunch. Trey and Cheyenne made me feel special and every now and then they would burst out and sing the happy birthday song. Oh, about the secret gift Trey was going to get me, I ended up guessing my present. It's lame and I'm embarrassed to even mention it, but whatever. It's a laundry basket organizer. I had mentioned a while back and he had planned on getting it for me today. I told him to wait, since I got something from lulu and I got some birthday shoes too. That stinky smell is me rotting. In case you are curious, this is what the organizer looks like. Practical, right?
Enough of the material stuff, what really matters is you. Thanks again for loving me. I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment