Friday, April 01, 2011

Nail Polish Takes Time to Dry

Last week, I decided to stay home, instead of going to run group. I love running with my friends, but that particular day I was dealing with a bad case of WMG Syndrome (working-mom guilty syndrome). Enough said.

Since Trey was out of town, Chey and I had the whole house to ourselves. We just chilled and painted our nails.
Pretty Nails
Actually, I painted her nails and I only had a chance to paint my thumb nail, shortly after, Chey threw a tantrum. Ahhh, something about this age....She is giggling one moment and the next she's freaking out. All fits aside, we had fun.
Pretty Nails
One Important Life Lesson Girls Should Learn Early On --- Nails need time to dry after you paint them.
Pretty Nails
She learned the hard way and things got messy.
Pretty Nails
Her nails looked okay. I on the other hand, walked around for several days with one nail painted.
Self-realization: I really am a mom.  
Pretty Nails
Speaking of nails: Linda and I painted our nails, while I was at her place. It kind of makes me want to paint my nails often. But then I remember I'll have to keep it up. Okay, I've lost interest. But I wouldn't mind painting them every now and then.

PS ----- ----- -----
Today is April fools, so don't believe a word Trey says. For some reason he gets a kick out of lying to people on April fools. He usually gets me too. I have my guard up. I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment