Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Football Feva & Cowboy Boots

We want football. I took this photo at sporting store in the Montgomery Plaza.
Football Feva
Trey and I plan on attending Lululemon's grand opening, in a few weeks. It's a Cowboy Chic party and guest are encouraged to wear their cowboy get-up. Trey said he has the PERFECT Cowboys gear and he knows exactly what he's going to wear. Hmm, I wonder what he plans on wearing....yeah, I know: blue and grey.


We've lived in Fort Worth for nearly 4 years and I still don't have cowboy boots. I've been wanting a pair for several years, I just haven't got around to buying any. So, I either use this party as an excuse to finally buy a pair or I hit "you-up" (my local girlfriends who read this blog) What do ya say?  :)

Oh and I'm sooooooooooooo excited about the new store. Yay! Let's go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment